The Target URL is the web address one will land on when clicking the banner. The Target URL for your banners is by default the webb address set up in your brand settings. Target URLs in Bannerflow can be customized in specific version or on a specific banner.
Adding a target URL in a translations or versions
1. Click on the text version that you want to add a target URL on.
2. Click on Edit or on the URL located right below the language version (http://bannerflow.com, as seen on the image below) to edit the version's settings.
3. A popup window for the selected version will be opened which contains the version settings. Within this window, you'll find Target URL which can be changed here.
The target URL will automatically be applied to the all banners in the corresponding version.
Adding a target URL to a specific banner
It is easy to add a custom target URL to a specific banner. Follow these three steps.
1. Click on the link below the banner you wish to change the target URL for.
2. A new window will appear asking you to specify the target URL for this banner. You have two options in the window. Either choose the default URL that's been set for the entire translation or enter a custom target URL for this banner, choose the second option.
3. Enter the new target URL in the empty text filed and click save.
Your banner has now been updated with a custom target URL. You can now proceed publishing your banners.