Get the Banner tags for the banner set that you want to publish. More information about publishing via banner tags can be found here 🔗.
Copy the tags or save them as a .xls file.
1. In order to proceed, you should now log into your MediaMath account. On arriving to your MediaMath dashboard you should select the “creatives” tab from the left-hand toolbar.
2. Next you should click the “add creative” button on the right-hand side of the page, as demonstrated in the image below:
3. After selecting the “add creative” button, select “Single 3PAS” from the drop-down menu, as shown in the image below:
4. Now your should enter the descriptive information about your banner ad, including the name and size. Once you are satisfied with the information you have provided, click save.
5. You should now paste in the banner code, that you copied from Bannerflow in step 4, into the box provided. When you have done this, click the save button, as demonstrated in the image below: