Set up the integration
First of all, the MediaMath user account should have sufficient access (Set to at least "Manager or Admin" role. "Reporter" will not suffice). You can either extend the user rights (if they are insufficient) of a current account or create a new one.
2. Log in to your Bannerflow account and go to Manage brands -> Brand settings -> Publish -> Click New integration.
Note: The API endpoint is the same for all integrations, so you do not need to change this.
3. Select MediaMath in the Network dropdown and add your Username and Password, and Add integration.
4. Now to add Advertisers and Concepts to your integration, click on the integration in the list in your brand settings, and scroll down in the pop up.
Here you can add your Advertiser names and the IDs for them, as well as any Concepts you wish to add.
Note: Advertisers are required to be able to publish, but concepts are optional.
To publish using direct publishing
1. In Bannerflow, go into the campaign where your banners are located.
2. Click on Publish or on Publish for a specific banner.
3. Choose the option "MediaMath".
4. Select the Banners you would like to get the Banner Tags for and then proceed by clicking Select x banners.
5. Now you can name your banners according to any naming convention you wish to use.
6. Select your Advertisers and Concepts from directly within your MediaMath account, from the dropdown list.
7. Click Publish.
Publishing manually with Banner tags
Get the Banner tags for the banner set that you want to publish. More information about publishing via banner tags can be found here 🔗.
Copy the tags or save them as a .xls file.
1. In order to proceed, you should now log into your MediaMath account. On arriving to your MediaMath dashboard you should select the “creatives” tab from the left-hand toolbar.
2. Next you should click the “add creative” button on the right-hand side of the page, as demonstrated in the image below:
3. After selecting the “add creative” button, select “Single 3PAS” from the drop-down menu, as shown in the image below:
4. Now your should enter the descriptive information about your banner ad, including the name and size. Once you are satisfied with the information you have provided, click save.
5. You should now paste in the banner code, that you copied from Bannerflow in step 4, into the box provided. When you have done this, click the save button, as demonstrated in the image below: