Get the Banner tags for the banner set that you want to publish. More information about publishing via banner tags can be found here 🔗.
Copy the tags or save them as a .xls file.
1. In order to proceed, you should now log into your EGASS account.
2. Under the setting tab you should select ‘Ads Management’ as demonstrated below:
3. On the ‘Ads Management’ page you should select ‘add’ and then ‘add HTML5 banner’ from the drop-down list as shown in the image below:
4. You will be then brought the the ‘Ad New Creative’ page. Here your should firstly select the ‘Code Type’ which is ‘Banner Code’.
5. Next you should paste in the code that you took from Bannerflow into the ‘Banner Code’ box. As shown below:
6. To proceed you should then add the other information that is required by EGASS, and then click save to complete the process.