☝️ Before you start
Please note that in order to publish directly to NetRefer from Bannerflow, your NetRefer account has to be eligible to use their API. Contact your NetRefer account manager if you need information regarding this
Setting up the Direct Publishing
- In Bannerflow, press the cogwheel next to your profile picture in the top right corner -> Manage Brands and click on the cogwheel located for the brand you wish to setup the NetRefer integration for (requires Bannerflow Admin account).
- Go to Publish and click New integration, then select NetRefer.
- Fill in the Username and Password for your NetRefer account and click save.
- Leave Publish name pattern and Embed tag pattern as is, and set Brand id to 1 (unless you have multiple brands on your NetRefer account).
- Products and Categories has to be exported from NetRefer and mapped accordingly, your NetRefer account manager should be able to provide you with lists of these two, same goes for Affiliate platform domain and Affiliate ad-server domain.
- Map the languages accordingly, you can find all NetRefer language IDs here
If this is too much to handle, gather the all details in the list above(except for number 6) and send it to email@example.com or to your Customer Success Manager at Bannerflow.
1. In Bannerflow, go into the campaign where your banners are located.
2. Click on Publish or on Publish for a specific banner.
3. Choose the option "NetRefer".
4. Select the Banners you would like to get the Banner Tags for and then proceed by clicking Select x banners.
5. Set necessary settings and Select the Product and Category for your NetRefer account and then click Publish.
1. In Bannerflow, go into the campaign where your banners are located and click on Publish or on Publish for a specific banner.
2. Click on Get Banner Tags unless you get to select banners right away.
3. Select the Banners you would like to get the Banner Tags for and then proceed by clicking Select x banners.
4. Find NetRefer in the list of networks. Once NetRefer is selected, you should see the Banner Tag updated with necessary parameters for NetRefer.
👉 Please Note:
- You are required to enter your affiliate platform domain name manually in the embed code where there is the placeholder ads.your.domain.name.com, as highlighted in red below.
targeturl=' + encodeURIComponent('http://ads.your-domain-name.com/redirect.aspx?
[netreferclickurl]&redirectUrl=') + '" async></scr'+'ipt>');
2. If case of errors, please see the "Setting up the Direct Publishing" section at the top of this page and double check that all information is correct.