Get the Banner tags for the banner set that you want to publish. More information about publishing via banner tags can be found here 🔗.
Copy the tags or save them as a .xls file.
1. In order to proceed, you should now log into your AdGear account.
2. Once on the AdGear dashboard, and entered into a ‘Placement’, click ‘(+) add new’, or select ‘Ads’ in the menu and choose ‘New ad’ from the ‘Actions menu’ on the right-handside.
3. Next you should enter the name, format, and language of the creative in the spaces provided.
4. Then select the ad type as ‘Third-Party’ and paste in the banner code that you copied from Bannerflow in step 4, as shown in the in the image below:
5. Once you are satisfied with the details you have provided, you should enter the destination URL in the space provided, and then click ‘Save’ to complete the process. You should repeat this process as many times as needed until all your banners from Bannerflow are uploaded into the system.