Before you can start designing and building your creatives you should upload the feed that you want to use in Bannerflow.
The data you have selected will be previewed on right-hand side of the screen.
Log in to your Bannerflow account and select Feeds which you will find in the menu to the left as shown in the image below:
2. To add a new feed, click on the "New feed" button.
3. In the setup, first define the source of your feed. This should be either an XML or JSON (recommended) based feed. Enter the source of your feed in the space provided. Please be aware that there is currently a maximum upload size of 9MB for your feed, and that larger feeds such as one from Google Shops or similar where a whole store inventory is uploaded can take some time to process.
4. Enter a feed name so that you can easily identify it.
5. Select next to proceed.
6. Now that your source has been added, you can select the information you want to present on your creative from the different fields presented on the screen. Many feeds consist of large amounts of data, perhaps not all is interesting to your advertising creative set, just select the fields you want to include in your design although you can add or remove fields as you wish afterwards.
7. To finish, select the "All done! Create feed" button to import the feed data and create your feed.
8. Once you are satisfied with the data you have entered, click Save feed and click the refresh button to preview it.
9. Now your feed is ready to be added to creative designs.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions!