In this article
- In this example we have two groups of placeholders, one set to English and one set to German.
- Now, previewing the German 468x60 placeholder shows that it is displaying a German banner, just as it should.
- So, let's change the language of these two placeholders. Click the new Edit button next to the name.
- We select English as the new language and click "Update placeholders".
- So in this example we actually already had an English placeholder with the size of 300x250. Since that language/size combination already exists we will ignore the German 300x250 placeholder, as shown in the message below.
- And now we're done! All placeholders (that didn't already existed in the target language) are now set to the new language.
- When previewing the 468x60 placeholder it's now set to English and is displaying English banners instead of German ones. Perfect!