If you are happy with the banners you created and feel like it's time to get them up on the websites that you plan to be marketing on, in other words, retrieve the banner(s) and use them on your own site or sending your banners with affiliates or publishers, then it's time for you to publish your banners.
Short about how BannerFlow banners work
How to publish ☁
Sharing your banners are done by either sharing your banners in batches, either all or a selective batch of your banners in a banner set or by sharing a specific single banner.
Publish all banners
1. Click on the Publish button in the banner set and the Publish wizard will start.
Start by clicking Get banner tags to get to the next step.
2. Since all banners are selected by default, you can just click Select X banners directly.
3. Start by selecting the ad, affiliate or content network that you already use, so you can easily sync your data and reports on how your ads are impacting your business. Below the networks you have some settings for the banner tags. Make sure the settings looks good and your banner tags should then ready to use. When changing the settings, the banner tags will immediately be also be updated.
Publish a single banner
1. To get the banner tag for a specific banner you can click the publish button corresponding to each banner. The buttons will appear when you hover over the banner.
2. Click Get banner tags in order to move to the next step in the publish wizard.
3. Now, select the ad, affiliate or content network that you already use, so you can easily sync your data and reports on how your ads are impacting your business. When the network has been selected and the settings looks good, the banner tag is ready to use. Copy the banner tag and send to your publisher.
(the settings are the same both when you publish all banners and when you publish a single banner)
Is optional and is not required to be used. The Target URL can be set to a URL(a website address) that you wish that a visitor should be sent to when they click on the banner. It's important to keep in mind that the banners' Target URL will be the Target URL that is specified in each translation settings unless it's overridden here in the share settings.
Is the settings that let's your browser know how the Target URL should be opened, either in the same tab/window or in a new tab/window.
Lets you specify whether the HTML5 or GIF banner should be displayed. The GIF banner is always displayed if the browser the banner is displayed on a web-browser or device that doesn't support HTML5.
Optimize loading time (also known as polite loading)
Optimizes the load time for your banners, meaning that the Image banner will be displayed whilst the HTML5 banner is being loaded which reduces the time it takes for your banner to be shown (a.ka time to visual).
Makes your banners responsive. This means that they will adjust in size accordingly to how the webpage it's placed on looks, this is especially useful if you know that there will be a lot of mobile visitor.