1. In Bannerflow, go into the campaign where your banners are located and click on Publish or on Publish for a specific banner.
2. Click on Get Banner Tags unless you get to select banners right away.
3. Select the Banners you would like to get the Banner Tags for and then proceed by clicking Select x banners.
4. Find MyAffiliates in the list of networks. Once MyAffiliates is selected, you should see the Banner Tags updated with necessary parameters for MyAffiliates.
5. Copy the Banner tags and/or save them to a text file if preferred.
1. In order to proceed you should now log in to your MyAffiliates account.
2. When arriving on the dashboard you should go to Operations -> Media -> Create media, and select HTML Banners.
3. Now you should enter the title of your banner, paste the embed code that you took from BannerFlow and enter the other required information, as demonstrated in the image below.
4. When you are satisfied with the information you should click save. Repeat this process until all the banners uploaded to MyAffiliates.