1. In BannerFlow, go into the campaign where your banners are located.
2. Click on Publish or on Publish for a specific banner.
3. Click on the Get Banner Tags unless you get to select banners right away.
4. Select the Banners you would like to get the Banner Tags for and the proceed by clicking Select X banners.
5. Find DoubleClick DFP in the list of networks. Once DoubleClick DFP is selected, you should see the Banner Tags updated with necessary parameters for DoubleClick DFP.
6. Copy the Banner tags and/or save them to a text file if preferred.
👉 Please note: There are two DFP options. The one ending with BF allow you to decide the final landing page from BannerFlow whereas the one ending with DFP let you specify the final landing page in DFP instead.
In DoubleClick DFP
1. Log in to your DoubleClick DFP account.
2. Find and click on Creatives in the left panel.
3. Click on Add creatives and choose Advertiser.
4. Click on Third-party so that you can import BannerFlow banners.
5. Enter a custom name for the creative.
6. Paste the banner embed code you export from BannerFlow.
7. Select the creatives size (the banner's size e.g 120x600).
8. Click on save and you're good to go!