Get the Banner tags for the banner set that you want to publish. More information about publishing via banner tags can be found here 🔗.
Copy the tags or save them as a .xls file.
1. In order to proceed, you should now log into your Choozle account.
2. Once you have logged into your Choozle account you first need to upload your banners. To do this you should click the ‘Libraries’ tab which is located at the top of the page and then select ‘Creatives’ from the drop-down list list.
3. In the creatives library, click the ‘+’ button and then ‘Third Party’ as demonstrated in the image below.
4. In the pop-up box your should now paste the code that you copied from BannerFlow into the ‘Ad Tag’ box provided. You should also enter the other details that are required by Choozle such as the banner name, landing page URL, and banner size. When you are satisfied with the details that you have entered, click the green ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the page.
5. You should now proceed to follow the set-up wizard in Choozle to approve and save your banner. Your banner should now be ready to use on Choozle. You should repeat this process as many times as needed until all the your BannerFlow banners are uploaded into the system.
6. You next need to add your banners to a campaign in Choozle. This is easily done by following the steps below...
7. First you should create a ‘New Campaign’ (or open the existing campaign that you wish to use). To create a new campaign click the ‘Campaigns’ tab at the top of the page and click the ‘+’ button, as demonstrated below. You should now follow the instructions on your screen to enter the details needed to create a new campaign.
8. In step 2 of the set-up you will be required to ads creatives, i.e. the banners that you uploaded in the previous steps. To do this you should click the green ‘Add Creatives’ button, and then select ‘Third Party’ as shown below.
9. Now select the banners that you wish to include in your campaign. Click ‘next’ to proceed and continue to follow the set-up wizard to finish, and end by saving your ad group. You should now be ready to go!