Get the Banner tags for the banner set that you want to publish. More information about publishing via banner tags can be found here 🔗.
Copy the tags or save them as a .xls file.
1. In order to proceed you should now log in to your Advert Serve account.
2. On arriving to your AdvertServe home screen you should click on the “Media” icon in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
3. Next you should click the “Create New Media” link on the left side of the page, as demonstrated below:
4. Enter a name for your media, select the advertiser to associate it with, select “HTML Banner” for the media type and finally select the appropriate size for the banner.
5. Next you can paste the banner code that you copied from BannerFlow into the “HTML Content” box.
6. Finally, press the “Create Media” button at the bottom right of the page, as shown in the image below.
7. You will then see a confirmation that your media has been created.
8. Click the “Preview Media” link in the shortcuts on the right side of the page.
9. Your banner should now appear exactly as it did in BannerFlow.
10. Try clicking on the banner to verify that it is working as expected.
11. You should see a message confirming that AdvertServe was able to track the click and it also displays the link that will be redirected to, which comes from the “Target URL” defined in BannerFlow. The process is now complete.