When you build landing pages in Bannerflow you might want to use your own domain for the landing pages so that it looks like a part of your website rather than Bannerflow. In order to achieve that we need to set up a custom domain for your landing pages.
Follow the steps below to get your custom domain up and running:
- Contact your Customer success manager or firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know that you want to set up a custom domain for your landing pages.
- Decide what domain (usually a sub domain) you want to use for your landing pages.
- Create a SSL certificate for the chosen domain.
- Send the domain and the SSL certificate (Certificate, Private Key and CA-Bundle/Chain) to your Customer success manager.
- After this we will send you a URL back, you then need to set up a CNAME in your DNS and point it to that URL.
- Once that has been done, we'll then complete the setup on our end. Done!
👉 Please note: If you work with more than one language you might want to have different domains for each language. You might need to create a certificate for each domain. But in some cases you can have the same certificate for multiple domains.