1. Create new Google Sheet with one or multiple sheets.
2. Enter wanted field names/titles on the first row and the actual data on row 2 and forward.
3. Publish your Google Sheet to allow BannerFlow to access it. Click File > Publish to the web...
4. Make sure “Entire Document” is selected and “Automatically republish when changes are made” is ticked. Click Publish to complete.
5. Copy the URL in the browser. NOT the generated URL in the pop up.
Before the URL is ready to use, you should remove the last part of it. The image below shows you the part you need to remove in red.
6. Construct the final feed URL in the following URL format. Use this format if you just want to use one of the sheets:
And use this format if you want to merge all sheets in one feed: http://bannerflow-feed-builder.azurewebsites.net/api/googlesheets/?url=[GOOGLE_SHEET_LINK_HERE]
(the above example will use the first sheet in your google spreadsheet)
To pull a particular sheet, simply add the parameter “sheetname”:
7. Use the constructed URL as feed source in BannerFlow - done!