The languages that you have added to your brand are the languages that you can add when you scale out your banner sets. So it's important to make sure you have all the markets you are working with covered here.
1. Simple click the add language button and search for the language you want to add.
2. It's also possible to set a specific default URL for all languages. To do that, click the dots to the right and then click to Edit.
3. Then type in the URL that you want to use as default for that language and press save language.
1. If you are working with external translators, it is possible to add and assign translators to different languages from here. Start by going to the Translators tab.
2. Click add translator and type in the name, email address and language to assign the translator to. One translator is allowed to be assigned to several languages.